Your privacy is important to Falcon Co. Ltd. (hereafter mentioned as “Falcon”). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Falcon collects, and the ways in which Falcon uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Falcon may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including our newsletter or other mailing lists); and
- any other information that you send to Falcon.
Using personal information
Falcon may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Falcon discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Falcon may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Falcon will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Falcon will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- by email to web [at] falcon [dot] sa
- by post to P.O. Box 22435, Jeddah 21495, Saudi Arabia.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.